Hi Paul, It’s a great post and I made it worked …

By 25th June 2019 Uncategorised

Comment on WordPress CloudFlare Flexible SSL – Making It Work by Ahmed.

Hi Paul,

It’s a great post and I made it worked in my site 99%. The remaining 1% was due to another “auto-signon-via-oauth” plugin. When I developed the plugin I didn’t turn on the ssl cookie so it was refusing any communication which involve http (e.g. you try to view admin-dashboard after logging in).

Later, I modified these wp_signon function by enabling ssl cookie and it worked 100% ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again, v.good work.